Part Time Customer Service
Part Time/Permanent Customer Service
Barrie Accident Support Services is looking for a customer service oriented individual to join their team on a part-time basis, specifically for evening and weekend work shifts. A counselor for Barrie Accident Support Services is responsible for taking, entering, and processing automobile collision reports.
- Take personal information and collision information from customers to create detailed collision reports.
- Answer incoming calls and questions
- Accurate and Efficient Data entry
- Process confidential information in accordance with the Personal Protection Act
- Handle sensitive situations with tact and diplomacy
- Must have at least 1 year of customer service experience
- Strong computer, data entry and technology skills
- Pleasant personality and phone manner
- Position is part-time/permanent
- This position is for weekend and evening shifts
- Weekend and evening availability are required
- Casual and on-call hours
- Perfect for retired or semi-retired individuals
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those who are invited for an interview will be contacted.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 705-726-4628.
For more information about Accident Support Services, please visit
Industry 1:Other/Not Classified
Category:Customer Support/Client Care
Occupation:General/Other: Customer Support/Client Care
Title:Part Time Customer Service